As you ring in the New Year, check out what we’re up to over here at GradePower Learning.
Please be advised that GradePower Learning Aurora will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday January 2
- Monday January 16
If your child has class on any of these days, please call us to reschedule at your earliest convenience.
Parents Night Out – January 27, 6-9p. Students and friends ages 5+ are welcome to come have some FUN, eat some PIZZA, and watch a MOVIE! $5/child RSVP by 1/25.
SAVE THE DATE! Bricks 4 Kidz Camps hosted at GradePower Learning
- Spring LEGO® Camp Sampler: March 27-31; 9am – 3pm, Ages 5-12
- Dinosaur Park Expedition Camp: June 5-9; 9am – 3pm, Ages 5-12
- Tech Camp: Junior Robotics and Programming: July 17-21; 9am – 3pm, Ages 7-13
Register at www.bricks4kidz.com/435 Questions? Call 720-216- 4508 or email LSkop@bricks4kidz.com
CONGRATULATIONS to all of our students for filling our GradePower Learning Strategy Thermometer! They were able to reach 100 strategies used in just two short months! Give your child a pat on the back for the hard work they’ve been putting in here at GradePower Learning.
Goal reaching competition
GOALS GOALS GOALS! We will have students setting and completing goals like crazy. We will set long-term as well as short-term goals. Each time a goal is reached, students will be entered for a chance to win TWO FREE cupcakes from Goochie Cakes! The competition will run from January 17-30.
Goal Setting/New Year’s resolution Tips and tricks
‘Tis the season for New Year’s Resolutions! Setting and achieving goals can be much easier than you think! Goals of any kind can be set simply by creating them with these three characteristics:
- Clear: Make specific goals that are not too broad in scope. Try goals like, “Only eating one brownie per week” instead of “Lose weight.”
- Achievable: Keep goals realistic. Challenge yourself but setting goals that are too lofty can discourage you.
- Measurable: By setting goals that have benchmarks, you can track success. Even if you don’t reach your goal, these benchmarks will help you adjust and create an even better one!